Sunday, December 9, 2012

What's new with the market

I've been away for a while and when I get back what do I see, the same old thing. The market moving up and down in no discernible direction. A few thoughts, I wonder how the VVUS backers feel now that the company is offering FREE trials? Have you noticed the short interest in ARNA is at an all time high, 61 million shares on 15 Nov. I guess they're in it until the end.

I'm hearing a lot about insider trading and people actually being accused of it. Throw them all in jail first and sort it out later.

The action in AAPL has been crazy. I noticed one day it traded to 518 before rebounding to almost 550. Something has to be done about that situation and it's effect on the NASDAQ.

I added some more INTC to my core portfolio under 20. Recall I lightened up a bit around 28 months ago. Other than that, I'm just sitting back trying not to pay too much attention to the every day drama and let the opportunities come to me when they will.

0 comments:

The Vix

About This Blog

Where we rant and rave about the market and of course give our opinions on stocks we love or hate. We're not advisors and urge you to conduct your own due diligence.

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP